On-page SEO is all about optimizing each and every web page of your site in order to rank higher in SERPs. It is basically has to do with both technical SEO like the titles, descriptions, urls etc and the content of your web pages. Below are some of the on page techniques your real estate company should start implementing:
* By doing keyword research, you can identify what words and phrases related to your business people are searching for. Potential customers need to enter something into a search engine to get results, and it’s up to you to pinpoint the most relevant words and phrases for your site. Once you’ve identified keywords, you can begin to incorporate them throughout your site’s content and within on-page SEO.
* When adding on-page SEO components, it’s important to stay within recommended character limits and use relevant keywords to ensure content displays well on the search engine results page. Make sure the keyword density is around 1.5%.
* Just like text content, optimizing images of your website is important. Adding alt text inserted with target keyword to image helps to capture traffic effectively.
* Make sure your real estate website has relevant meta tag description for each page. The description should contain targeted keywords, however, be careful that you don't over use them as it could lead to spamming.
* Keep updating your website with new and informative content by uploading blog posts. Blog posts is necessary for improving website page ranking and boosting traffic.
* Blogging is one part of SEO link building, but another pivotal element of blog posting is interlinking them. Interlinking will help your visitors to spend more time on your real estate website.
* Similar to interlinking of posts, make sure you're getting enough traffic from external links as well. External linking should be only through trusted websites that won't harm your real estate presence or ranking on SERPs.
* In addition to pleasing search engines, properly adding on-page elements to each page of your websites helps visitors quickly decide if your page offers value and pertains to their query.
* As search engine algorithms continue to check content quality, publishing rich content, from site copy to articles, is guaranteed to catch the attention of search engine spiders. The more relevant, in-depth content published on your website, the greater are your real estate company's chances of ranking well.
For a real estate company, understanding SEO and its techniques will go a long way in ranking your website. Would you like to implement SEO services for your real estate company?
For any SEO enquiries, do let us know. We are the leading advertising and digital marketing agency based in Vashi, Navi Mumbai.